Odessa was raised mostly by her doting father in Absalom where her father was a world renowned blacksmith. Growing up she lived a pretty charmed life. It wasn’t until she hit her teens that things went sideways. A sudden tragedy caused Odessa to flee her home and leave her old life behind. From there she made her way to a brothel where she worked for quite some time before leaving to find her own way in the world.
Odessa is first and foremost very blunt, followed closely by her fearless nature. Those combined, she often gets herself into trouble. Due to a gun misfire as a small child Odessa is Deaf in her left ear, as a result she was given a magical teddy bear named Jim as a service animal. With her cotton candy pink hair and her adorable companion it may be hard to take her seriously, but you’d be foolish not to.
Player: Kay O’Connor
Actor: Holland Roden
Alignment: Lawful Good
Character Class: Gunslinger
Current Level: 1
Deity: Cayden Cailean
Birthday: Rova 7 4681 AR
Weight: 135 lb
Hair: Ever changing
Eyes: Heterochromia iridum Blue (L) Green (R)
Charm them before you harm them.
When in doubt knock them out.
Ally blood spilled will get them killed.
Emotions and fragility should be left to those with nothing better to do. Such things do nothing but cause trouble and put people at risk.
A skill that doubles as both a defense and a weapon.
Should be shown when circumstances call for it, but should be cast aside once the person in question has proved themselves unworthy of it.
This world is riddled with those who would do harm unto others. Those people should be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Pipa seems to get into a lot of trouble, I need to watch her back at all times– RESOLVED
- Pipa’s heart is kind and true, I admire her drive to help others
- Abraxas seems to struggle in almost any social situation, I will fix that somehow
- Abraxas despite his struggle he is an ally that I can rely on.
- Pippa and I have grown close over the last several months, I believe I can trust her and I hope she can trust me. We both seem to of suffered substantial loss and heartbreak at too young an age. Knowing this, I want her to be able to confide her troubles in me and mine to her. Together perhaps we can begin to heal.
- I am so completely out of my element. From the snow on the ground to a culture I do not understand, this is clearly not my expertise. As much as I hate to admit it, Pippa’s suggestion to follow Abraxas makes sense. I will do my best to swallow my pride and be the best I can be.
- I’ve made baby steps towards opening up and trusting my companions just as Cayden has commanded me, but I can’t seem to get over the larger hurdles. If I am ever going to have this divine curse lifted I will either need to embrace this forced honesty or convert to a new God. Wherein the latter isn’t really an option. Oh Cayden, why have you betrayed me so?