Pippa Locksley was born the youngest daughter of two innkeepers in Northern Taldor. She’s 35 years old and the “mom” friend. She isn’t overly fond of camping, but loves to travel. She’s a bit vain, very prideful and curious to a fault. She’s more of a con artist than a traditional thief – she swindles the hell out of most nobles and rich folks she encounters. If there’s something she really wants though, she’ll find a way to get it!
More importantly, Pippa’s a bit of a do-gooder and often involves herself in trouble in the towns she and her companions visit out of a sense of frontier justice and a distrust that nobles will actually protect the people under their rule.
Player: Abbie Lammel
Actor: Natalie Dormer
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Character Class: Rogue
Current Level: 1
Birthday: Oathday, Rova 22 4678 AR
Weight: 73 lb
Most laws exist to protect and enforce the status of those in power, and breaking them in the service of regular people or mine and my companions comfort (preferably both) is the right thing to do.
- Pippa protects her own above all others. From her informants to her landlady in her townhouse in the capital city to her butler to the guy who fences her “repatriated” artifacts she takes an interest in their lives and troubles.
- Pippa is prideful. She knows she’s worth about 10 of any mark or enemy she comes across.
- She believes in eye for an eye justice, and if someone has been wronged in her view she will extract exact punishment
- Sorcerers and wizards are Trouble, and should be given a wide berth. However, magic is wondrous and fascinating and strange.
- If she can’t do something smart, Pippa will do something right
- Odessa proved herself a trustworthy ally and a good friend to me when she helped me out of a rough spot a few weeks ago. I want to prove myself and equally trustworthy friend to her as we continue to travel together.
- I’m really, really, REALLY curious about Odessa’s “gun”. I want her to let me fire it. Just once.
- Abraxas is a fascinating combination of ferocity and guilelessness that I find precious and worth protecting. I want to teach him about my world, but not let it touch him too much.
I want to learn as much about him and his homeland as possible. I have always been fascinated by the wild north, and have never met a druid – I must know everything!– Resolved
- Abraxas has told me much about his homeland in our weeks of travel together and now we are heading there. Something that fills me with both wonder and terror. I must remember that in this environment Abraxas knows more than I do and I have to let him lead and teach me now.
- Menet is like a character out of one of my mother’s stories! Strong, noble, open and brave – having her come with us makes me feel more able to come out of this adventure alive. She gives away money like it doesn’t matter and will bankrupt us quickly if I don’t keep an eye on it.
- Menet charged ahead of the party toward the sound of screams, which is a noble reaction, but a highly impractical one. I fear that one day she will either walk into a trap with no one able to reach her in time, or that she will give away our position at the wrong moment.